PDR Training FAQs
For many people in looking to enter a profession in which you can find a job, work hard, and earn a good salary, paintless dent removal might just be the solution you seek. Read on to find answers to the questions we receive most. Should you not find the answers you need, feel free to contact us.
- Explaining the PTP theory.
- How to find your tip.
- Exercises allowing you be very precise with all pushes.
- Repairing dents and creases to perfection.
- Reading your light correctly.
- Using a blending hammer and knockdown.
- Pressure release.
- Working under braces with specific tools.
- Explanation of all tools, and the tips on each tool, there are several.
- How to access dents on all types of vehicles.
- Identifying, highs and lows very quickly.
- All sizes of hail repair.
- Removal of hoods, and deck lids, very easily.
- How and when to crosscheck, saving valuable time.
- Glue pulling- very important to repair dents with zero access.
- Aluminum repair.
- Using heat.
- Explanation of crowns and how to repair.
- Body lines.
- Panels with a lot of curvature.
- The art of glue pulling and releasing pressure at the same time.
- Learning on getting business, from all sources, retail, hail repair, auto dealers, and insurance companies.
- Reading your light source from all angles.
- Dents very close to each other.
Your 1st 2 Questions:
"Hello, I'm Terry H from Avon, IN. I recently attended Dwayne's Paintless dent repair training. I had taken a training course in San Diego last summer, that cost me more money than Dwayne's class, and didn't teach me but maybe 40% of what I needed to know to perform PDR for a living, Dwayne's approach is simple and straight forward. Dwayne was thorough, and knowledgeable, about what he is doing..."